Sunday, February 21, 2010

After All Scarlet...Tommorow IS Another Day!

Ok, so Friday day, we spent the day with 4 of my 5 neices and nephews and my 2 insane sissys :)

Friday night I ended up on a much needed girl time adventure with my fabulous Dawny ... Yay! for me...Boo! for my writing.


Saturday got to spend time with my oldest nephew and youngest sister.  Yipee 2 1/2 hr Meijer's trip!  I got no writing done during the day, but i did get a new purse,dress,shoes :) 

Saturday night, we went to an old high school friend of mine's place for a dinner party.  Zero writing got acomplished...but i did book a Pure Romance party, have some yummy homemade italian, possibly sign a new consultant, and get offered a new kidney for my mommy!!! :D  Honestly way more important than some words on a screen could ever mean to me.


Sunday day we slept late, then went to Chan's(best chinese ever!!) for some spectacular lunch, then my baby suprised me with a movie (Shutter Island rocks!)

Sunday night...we shall see where the mood takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment